"FOREX Press" is steered by a distinguished Board of Editors and is supported by an international review board consisting of prominent individuals representing many well-known universities, colleges, and corporations in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, China, India and many more.
To maintain a high-quality journal, manuscripts that appear in the FOREX Articles section have been subjected to a rigorous review process. This includes blind reviews by one or more members of the international editorial review board, followed by a detailed review by the FOREX’s editors.
FOREX Publication announces continued growth in the latest Impact Factor results Support to researchers
- Key Benefits of "IJASR" is to provide a forum for the discussion and dissemination of computational and analytical methods in applied science. It also carries a prestigious selection of top quality, refereed articles with the emphasis on new methods and techniques, as well as the application of existing techniques in a novel way. While some contributions have immediate relevance to particular engineering problems, others form a basis for further developments in the area of study.
- Journal Audiences of "IJASR" is unique in its field and provides an indispensable source of guidance and knowledge to research engineers in academia and industry. It deserves a place on the library shelves of every academic institute and university with departments of applied science, as well as industrial organizations with research and development departments.
- DOI – Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is a sequence of numbers, letters and symbols that is used to identify an article / document and to link to it to the internet. FOREX Publication collaborates with International DOI Foundation to assign each article a specific DOI, in order to help researchers cite articles and to conform to global standards.
- We are still waiting a specific International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) ID for this Journal, now we not have ISSN for this journal title.
- CrossRef – FOREX Publication is a member of CrossRef, which is an authorized Digital Object Identifier (DOI) Registration Agency of International DOI Foundation.
- Global Compatibility – FOREX Publication conforms to global standards through its collaborations with major institutions, i.e. DOI, CrossRef, CrossCheck, etc.
- Open Access Option – Authors can make their manuscripts freely accessible to readers through this facility. An “Open Access” bar is displayed against each article, in order to differentiate them from other charged articles.